As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NatureZ Edge #ad
Non-GMO, Heirloom Flower Seeds, Purple Coneflower Seeds, Over 5300 Echinacea Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
More seeds- our purple coneflower seeds packets have more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with almost 10 grams. Non-gmo, heirloom, open pollinated: our purple coneflower seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
Many only have 500 mg. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, wildflower kits, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, vegetable kits, herb kits, and more.
2. SWEET YARDS #ad
Sweet Yards Seed Co. Purple Coneflower Seeds – Extra Large Packet – Over 3,000 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds – Echinacea purpurea #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! A stunning standout of a wildflower that produces large purple blooms atop tall stems all season long. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 3, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 75 square feet. Commonly used as a medicinal herb as well! .
3. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
500 mg ~ 90 Seeds, by TKE Farms & Gardens, Purple Coneflower Seeds for Planting, Echinacea purpurea #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Its flowers can be used in bouquets and other floral arrangements. Purple coneflower Echinacea purpurea is a wildflower native to North America. It blooms from late spring to early fall, providing color for your garden throughout the summer months.
Instructions included. It produces daisy-like flowers with purple petals and large brownish central cones. Purple coneflowers are attractive to bees, butterflies, and other beneficial pollinators.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Echinacea Purple Coneflower, Shasta Daisy for Pollinators Wildflower Seed by Gardeners Basics, Black Eyed Susan, Columbine, Perennial Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoors 5 Variety Pack Lupine #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Varieties - the 5 varieties included in this assortment are; Lupine Russel strain mix, Black Eyed Susan, Columbine blue, Echinacea purple coneflower, and Shasta Daisy perennial seeds for planting!.
Beautiful - not only are perennial plants helpful to butterflies and bees, but they are also beautiful plants with showy flowers.
Packets - each perennials seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper in full color with growing and harvesting directions. Perennial garden - Enjoy your flowers for multiple years with your perennial flower seeds. Save the bees - flowers are essential to feed bees and pollinate our fruits and vegetables.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Perennial Echinacea Purple Coneflower Wild Flowers Great for Cutting #adOutsidepride #ad
- After the first frost, leaving it's roots to remain alive and dormant until the following growing season, when it will emerge again. Not only are coneflowers beautiful for your flower garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, they have many medicinal uses as an herb.
Plant 4 ounces per 1, heirloom, 000 square feet or 12 pounds per acre of these open pollinated, non gmo flower seeds. Purple coneflowers are a wildflower that grown as a perennial in usda zones 3 - 9.
These beautiful, cone like centers, producing spiny, heirloom flowers have been used in flower gardens & borders for decades. Echinacea purpurea is a daisy-like, lavender flower excellent for cutting. The plants themselves will grow to a mature height of around 24 to 36 inches tall, surrounded by gorgeous pale purple petals.
Grown as a perennial flowering plant, the plant life above will wilt, it will establish a deep root system in the first year of growth. Echinacea herbs are also used for teas and attract beneficial insects to the garden, ladybugs & hummingbirds. It's a long bloomer in the garden lasting long in to the end of summer.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO, USA Grown Flower Seeds by RDR Seeds, Echinacea Purpurea Purple Coneflower Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Seeds can also be planted in the fall, the germination rate can be quite low. If you do not simulate winter conditions, as long as soil temperature will drop into the 30's, place seeds in moist soil and refrigerate for 18 days prior to planting.
Purple coneflower echinacea purpurea is a herbaceous perennial with pretty purple flowers. Attracts birds, butterflies - and the gazes of your neighbors! Prefers full sun and moist soil while growing, but can survive drought once established.
To cold stratify, to provide natural stratification. Can take until the second year to bloom when grown from seed. These seeds require a period of cold stratification to germinate. Grows 3-4' tall with 3-4" purple flowers.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Purple Coneflowers 100+ Seeds, Beautiful Purple Blooms #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Saturated with color they practically glow. Easy to Plant and Grow. Coneflowers, a must have for every garden. Colorful abundant blooms.
8. Outsidepride #ad
10 Seeds, Outsidepride Echinacea Purpurea Purple Coneflower Cheyenne Spirit Cut Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Each color is wonderfully unique and all are exceptional bloomers on vigorous, full plants. Echinacea ‘cheyenne spirit’ cheyenne Spirit Coneflower provide a mix of flower colors including gold, orange, rose-red, scarlet, cream, purple and yellow.
Seeding rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant 18 - 24 inches apart. This herbaceous perennial is a 2013 a. A. S. Winner. This purple coneflower variety grows as a 30 inch perennial across the U.
S. Not only is this flower seed mixture beautiful, it is also attracts butterflies. As an added bonus, in a mass landscape planting, Cheyenne Spirit purple coneflower mixture does not require a lot of water and offers a wide range of uses from the perennial border, in a butterfly garden or as a cut flower.
9. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Purple Echinacea, BIG PACK, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, 6,300+ Purple CONEFLOWER Echinacea purpurea 6" Large Purple Blooms Flower Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Perennial. Returns each spring from same roots, forming expanding clump. Blooms second spring from seed. 6, 300+ fresh clean seeds ~!! Large Purple Blooms. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Zones: 3-9.
10. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Scientific Name: Echinacea angustifolia, 750+ Flower Seeds Per Packet, Echinacea Purple Coneflower Flower Seeds for Planting #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Hardiness zones: 4, 7, 8, 5, 6, 9. Echinacea: direct sow in late fall, planting the purple coneflower Echinacea purpurea seeds 1/4" deep and lightly compacting the soil.
One of the prettiest flowers in your garden! latin name: echinacea purpurea species origin: us native wildflower Type: Native Wildflowers Life Cycle: Perennial USDA Zones: 4, 7, 5, 6, 8, 9.
For spring planting, mix the seed with moist sand and store it in the refrigerator for 90 days before direct sowing; keep the soil consistently moist until germination. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden.